Gary Neville gives Antonio Conte ominous warning over David Luiz snub

Adjust Comment Print

And with youngster Andreas Christensen having been preferred by Conte in defence, questions over Luiz's Blues future have arisen, although the boss was quick to play down any such suggestions.

Chelsea star, Victor Moses, will be on the sidelines for an even longer, as his coach at the London-based English Premier League club, Antonio Conte says that the player's latest injury is very serious. Maybe in the future I can decide in a different way, or continue in this way.

"Lukaku is also a fantastic player, and a great friend, but I hope he can not score against us".

"Every manager who has taken on the players here has gone pretty quickly", he said after the game, per the Mirror.

Former Chelsea skipper Terry was subbed at half-time by Joe Mourinho in 2015 against Manchester City and from there on didn't see too much first-team action.

AJ Green Chokes And Punches Jalen Ramsey Before Both Are Ejected
The Jaguars will try to win consecutive games for the first time this season when they host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. Ramsey hit Green late during a play, and Green got up and put Ramsey in a choke hold and proceeded to punch his helmet.

"I repeat, I have to put my face in every situation and then to sometimes make important decisions. Sometimes, I can make mistakes or sometimes I can do the best thing".

Though it remains to be seen how the incident impacts on Luiz's future opportunities, the likes of Diego Costa and Nemanja Matic have seen confrontations with Conte lead to their eventual departures. I did this and I think Christensen played a massive game. "I was very happy for this", Conte said in the press conference following the win over United.

While Conte insisted there had been no fall out with Luiz, there was a distinct sense that he had been placed on the Stamford Bridge naughty step as he sat behind the Chelsea substitutes next to his Brazilian compatriot Kenedy, who was also left out in the cold.

The Spanish striker stayed at the Premier League champions until the end of the season, but was sold to Atletico Madrid in September after being told that he was not in Conte's plans for the new campaign.

Comments