Arrested Indian Mujahideen Terrorist Was Married To Nepali

Adjust Comment Print

The police said that he was also wanted in 2007 UP blasts, 2008 Jaipur serial blasts, and 2008 Ahmedabad blasts. "This is a big success", declared Pramod Singh Kushwah, Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Special Cell, who oversaw the operation that led to Khan's arrest.

He said the arrested person was an expert bomb maker, conspirator and executioner.

Khan was present at Batla House, along with four others, and had managed to give police the slip during the encounter on September 19, 2008 in Jamia Nagar in Delhi. Two others- Shehzad Ahmad and Ariz Khan alias Junaid - managed to escape the building. "Almost 165 people died in incidents he was involved in", Kushwaha added. He was wanted by NIA, Delhi, Gujrat, Rajasthan and UP police. So in order to teach a lesson to lawyers in Uttar Pradesh, blasts were planned at Varanasi, Faizabad and Lucknow courts.

"They have been planning the revival of the weak and scattered network of Indian Mujahideen", he said. Delhi Police claimed at least 165 people were killed and 535 injured in blasts in which Junaid was suspected to be involved. When Subhan was arrested, he had told the police that he had come down to India from Nepal to revive the outfit.

Canada Prime Minster Justin Trudeau says 'peoplekind' remark a 'dumb joke'
In the audience was a group of Midwest students and officials, some of whom are skeptical that trade would help them. Trudeau said Wednesday he made a "dumb joke" and says he shouldn't make jokes even when he thinks they are amusing .

He is also suspected to have been involved in the Batla House encounter that took place in September 2008.

Khan (32) had escaped from India to Nepal after the 2008 Batla House encounter and had settled in the Himalayan country.

Khan was radicalised and introduced to terrorism when he was studying in a school in his hometown Azamgarh, said the officer. In three years, from 2014 till 2017, he met many IM sympathisers and in 2017, he started coming to India, police said. "After living in Nepal for a few years, both left for Saudi Arabia", the police officer said.